Thanks for visiting my data protection policy.
To view this website you do not have to provide any personal data. Should you want to purchase or enquire about any of my services then processing of some personal data will be necessary.
Any personal data that is processed will be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & in accordance with any UK-specific data protection regulations.
This policy is in place to explain when why & where I collect & store any & all personal information that I acquire.
This policy may be updated at any point in the future. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
The following data may be requested at any time on this website;
Date of your event (only if applicable)
Information that you include in the subject of the message.
This information is necessary for us to be able to communicate & work together.
Your information is only ever accessed by myself, & in some instances (but only with your consent) people acting with or on behalf of myself. Your personal data will in no circumstances be rented or sold to 3rd party companies.
In instances where goods or products need to be delivered to you your address details will be required. Permission will be asked for by myself beforehand in such an event.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information collected via any of the means listed above is so I can provide a service to you. In addition to this, I may use select bits of your information for one or more of the following purposes.
- To provide information to you upon your request in relation to products or services that I provide.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. This information will only be provided upon your prior consent via our communications or in your signing up to my newsletter.
- To provide information to you on any changes to my website, services, or products.
You can withdraw your consent from any and/or all of the above at any time.
STORING YOUR DATA
The data you provide will be stored in 1 or 2 ways.
- In documents/communications sent between us on any/all my devices used for business.
- In a database created & stored with Studio Ninja.
3RD PARTY COOKIES
Any links to 3rd party websites that can be found on this website (https://www.davidbigephotography.co.uk/) or via any forms of communication between myself & yourself do by no means mean that I approve of or endorse the 3rd party site policy for its visitors.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
By the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that I hold relating to you upon request.